SHOWCASE SESSION 1: Friday April 7, 1:45 – 2:45 pm, Pound 102
- Esther Wong | Feminist Liberalism, Reproduction, and Policymaking
- Rafael Leite Paulo | Automation as a Systemic Justice Tool
- Anika Khan and Nate Szyman | Talking Politics: Strategies For Empowering Citizens Through Improved Political Discourse
- Chima Nwachukwu | One and Done: Past, Present, and Future
- Sean Lo | Collaborative Justice Project: Combating Capture of HLS Students by Biglaw
- Nimat Lawal | Social Activism in the Age of Social Media
- Alfonso Costa | Gender Inequality in College Sports: An Interview with Professor Michael McCann
- Jackie Ebert | Take to the streets! A Danish-inspired model for outreach lawyering
- Maya Cohen and Michael Trujillo | Measuring Justice: An Impact Assessment Approach for Community Lawyering
- Thaya Uthayophas | Communicating in the Age of Surveillance: A Practical Guide on Privacy for Human Rights Defenders
- Terron East | Biglaw and the Talented Tenth: A Story of The Gravitation of Harvard Law Students to Biglaw Firms
- Valery Atuwo | Who watches the watchman: An assessment of unlawful practices in the police force. A case study of Ghana and United States (Ferguson).
- Jieun Lim | Hearing from the Students: Has BigLaw Captured HLS?
- Hyeweon Kim | Mail-Order Brides, Marriage Brokers, and Multicultural Families in South Korea
- Nicole Antoine | Capital Punishment in America
- Christian Diederich | Defects in the Toxic Substances Control Act
- Ern Lim | The legal system and the dispensation of justice: a case study of trafficked victims who commit offences
- Aabid Allibhai | A Colony in a Nation?: The Black / White Divide in the United States
SHOWCASE SESSION 2: Saturday April 8, 12:35 – 1:35 pm, Pound 102
- Marilyn Robb | The Arbitration Game: Navigate your Options as a Modern Consumer
- John Lomazzi | Social Activism in the Age of Social Media
- Cameron Pritchett | Program Houses on College Campuses: Cultural Identity or Self Segregation?
- Sally Cohen and Leora Smith | Choose your own systemic injustice: comparing investigations of civilian suspects and police officer misconduct
- Iris Won | Incomplete Sentences: How Would You Administer Justice?
- Isaac Cameron |
- Natasha Mukhtar | Law, Identity, and Poverty: Intersectional Perspectives on Poverty
- Corey Linehan | Section 167.131: The Missouri School Transfer Law
- William Smith | Student Loan Prism: See your loans in a new light
- Ashley Menzies | Displacement: A look at the housing crisis in Boston.
Full Podcast: Housing Crisis in Boston
Sample Podcast: City Life
Sample Podcast: Julia Devanthery
Sample Podcast: Michele Hall
- Valentin Vandendaele | From Prison to the Ballot Box: Felon Disfranchisement and Why It Matters
- Gloria Scott | Prosecutorial Immunity
- Petra Novotna | Labels and Images: Examples of Historical Stereotypes
- Dan Sufranski | The Job Guarantee: Why Justice Requires that the Government Act as an Employer of Last Resort
- Jaywin Singh Malhi and Joey Posimato | High School Civic Literacy Class Curriculum
- Brian Pilchik | Incomplete Sentences: How Would You Administer Justice?
- Robin Ladd | Prostitution and Sex Trafficking: A systemic problem with a systemic solution
- Brandon Hill | Responses to Gentrification and Displacement